Monday, February 9, 2015

Incredible Spaces

I am a big fan of Pinterest interior design posts and decor inspiration. Over time, I have collected magnificent design inspirations for all rooms and as with any homes, the beautiful decor should start the moment you step your foot in the house. Here is what I am loving for the entryway or a hallway.

Image Source


Image Source


Image Source


Image Source


Image Source

Earlier I wrote this post on creating a cozy entryway for small spaces. When we first moved into our house, I absolutely didn't like the absence of the entryway space as there was no definite separation from a nook or a dining space previous owners used and the living room. In fact, this room was the challenging one to design for its awkward layout and dead corners. This is how the room looked like at the time we purchased our house.   



This is my game-plan for creating a separating an entryway from the nook space and the living room.

This is what the space is currently. 
Mirror ZGallerie, Console Table Wisteria, Shoe Tray Target, Pouf  Homegoods

No comments: