Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Geometric wall art


After taking a break from blogging, I have so much to share and I am very excited to jump start on all the fun events and projects I've been working on in last months. 

First of, I had a very productive weekend tidying up few small projects I've never had the time or desire to work on. Well, this was the time and I was energized and ready to take roll up my sleeves and get them all done. My house is clean, new decor that we purchased months ago has finally been put around the house, my hubby and I did some gardening (you know, it's warm in Cali in January), and we even started on building window cornices and even I did a geometric wall art in less than 24 hours. Very productive!

Without further do, here is my geometric wall art project




It was very easy to make, but definitely time consuming. I was able to finish all 3 wreaths while watching a movie. Here what they looked like before I spray painted them in gold:


For this project, I've used a little over 400 drinking straws,  30 gauge flower wire and a spray paint.




No comments: