Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Welcome To Smart Chic Living

With a great excitement I am starting the Smart Chic Living blog, which will document my findings of great products and interior design ideas that will not break the bank. The idea of creating this blog was born shortly after my hubby and I bought and started renovating our first house in the Bay Area, California. After doing lots of research on home design ideas, DIY projects, and smart buys to stretch the dollar (without compromising on a quality and style), I gathered a great amount of resources that I am very excited to share with you. Feel free to leave your feedback and share your own experiences, great finds and ideas. I'd really love to hear from you!

A little about me and my style. I am a wife to the most wonderful man in the world, with whom we are now building our first nest together. I would describe myself as a practical person, and my voice of reason is always there in no matter what I do- be it decorating the house, planning an event, traveling, what have you. The things I enjoy (in no particular order) are cooking, traveling, event planning and entertaining, rose macaroons, Kate Spade, architecture, Art Deco, raspberries, unique and authentic things, and my style is contemporary chic (hence, the name of the blog).

I hope you will find this blog useful in making your own Smart Chic Living choices. Lets stay connected!

No comments: