Thursday, May 23, 2013

Decorator Ideas for a Chic Home Office

Today I began my research for Home Office designs suitable for small spaces. When working with small spaces, it is particularly challenging to maximize your space without compromising on the office needs. The nature of my job requires client meetings, and thus I need to provide a comfortable environment for my clients and a functional work space for myself. My "Must Have" list for an ideal office items:  a large white desk, a comfortable white desk chair,  two smaller visitor chairs, and a storage for binders and office tech gadgets. Pretty typical, don't you think?

Below are several office interior designs I fell in love with and I will incorporate several details from every design in my own studio renovation. One thing I need to keep in mind in the process, is a color combination of my brand (the office studio must be in the same color scheme as my brand). For those of you who are not familiar with my brand and its colors, I have a gorgeous logo in orange and black (too dark for the room on its own), thus I will add neutral elements in beige and white colors that will make the office seem brighter, more spacious and inviting for my clients. So far I plan to get a rectangular white desk with small drawers (to keep a clatter off the desk), beige curtains (possibly custom made with white trim), and an enlarged mirror that will reflect natural light and make the room brighter. I will be sure to keep you posted on the found items for the studio, but for now, have a Happy Shopping Day!


Via Pinterest


Via Pinterest


Via Pinterest
Via Pinterest



Via Pinterest


Via Pinterest


Via Pinterest

No comments: