Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Soul searching and life lessons



Today it's been a rainy and gloomy day in Northern California, and many thoughts of chances that we're all ready to take in life are rushing through my head. It maybe a gloomy weather or a fast approaching important milestone (which I am not ready to share with the world just yet), but I definitely feel very sentimental.


I feel that in my life all that I've ever done and accomplished has been a tremendous work and very little luck. I rarely have been at a right place and the right time, and so I had to work really hard to be where I stand today. If I would be given a second chance to start all over again, I would change few things (visit my parents and grandparents more often, spend more time with close friends and filter out bad ones sooner, and heartlessly savor on every given moment rather than moving on to my next goal and my next project),  but with all the honesty, I would not have wanted my life path to be any other way than it is now. With all the ups and downs, good and bad, happy and sorrow moments that we all experience in life comes knowledge, wisdom and strength, and I am very grateful for the experience and lessons I've been given up until now. 

Today, I've been thinking about sacrifices we make to concur our 'destiny' and how selflessly we sometimes give every piece of ourselves to make something happen. But sometimes, faith and hope is all we are given to embrace our challenge. This doesn't make us powerless, but rather emotionally strong to be able to overcome our fear, vulnerability, and learn how to accept the outcome (whatever it will be in the end). Soon, I will have to do just that!

Stay positive and take every experience as a learning curve. You are the person you're today because of your past achievements, failures, and hopes for future! 

Life is full of amazing surprises. Stay positive everyone!

No comments: